“Those static images have the uncanny ability to jar the memory and bring places and people back to life.” – Isabel Lopez
Haven’t you noticed that almost everyone is connected to the WorldWideWeb? It’s hard not to be a part of this phenomenon given the diversity and functionality it provides. This includes the birthing of social media, email transactions, research & information gathering; ability to earn & work online; listen to music, watch videos, blog, play games, read, chat, and so on.
Another popular reason why people love going online is to post pictures. I use to be one of crazed-ass kids who goes loco posting photos (“selfie-much?). But given the lack of time, I haven’t gotten the chance to upload or even take much pictures.
I don’t know about you, but i cannot post any of my images without me enhancing it – even just a little bit. Call me OC, but come on, everyone wants to look good in their photos (admit it, you would untag yourself in Facebook if a friend tagged an unflattering shot of you).
I admit that having my mac has made my photo manipulation faster & easier (thanks to iPhoto) but i can’t seem to stretch my images – meaning, i can’t seem to make my face or body thinner (must be my obsession of wanting to be as thin as Cara Delevinge, my girl crush of the moment) 🙂
It’s no wonder that FotoFlexer is an answered prayer for me. It’s designed for the novice who enjoys the ease and simplicity of software applications. Known for its user-friendly features coupled with its one-click tweaks, it’s no wonder many are amazed at how far online photo-editing has come.
Below are some countless reasons why I enjoy this app
- It’s Free
- No need to Register
- Easy to Use
- Perfect for those who don’t have the time or patience to learn Photoshop
Admittedly, I am a newbie at this so I decided to research on other good points that some users have experienced.
- Edits blemishes and wrinkles nicely and easily
- Offers Free Professional tools like Adding Text, Animation, Curves, Hi-Resolution Mode, Morph, Layering, Recolor Effects, Smart Resizing and Smart Scissors. This enhances your images and user experience while feeling more involved on the manipulation process.
- Good-looking and easy-to-use interface
- Great way to share photos online given its integration with many of todays social media networks like Facebook, Smugmug, Flickr, PhotoBucket, MySpace, Phanfare, Picasa, etc.
- Real time posting of images to your social media accounts
- Easy to manage and convenient when using webpages or social media sites
- Tutorials made available for new users
- Fun and easy way to be creative
- Regularly updates on the site giving users more options
- Delivers desired results
Of course, as Law of Relativity would state, if there is the good, there has to be some parts that FotoFlexer could improve upon.
- May load a bit slow
- Not ideal for graphic designers or photographers who constantly needs to edit large image sizes
- Can only save using two (2) formats – JPG & PNG; whereas others can save in BMP, GIF, TIFF and PDF.
Now the snags are hardly a deal-breaker for me. I find this tool to be prefect given my personal requirements which are pretty simple – plus, after researching, I realized how many “goodies” this site can actually offer ( I feel like i just struck gold ). I really couldn’t ask for anymore more so I give this application five (5) stars plus two (2) thumbs up. 🙂
So if you haven’t tried it, give it a go (I know I’ll be playing with it some more). I’d love to hear what you have to say about about my Fabulous Find online.